RE: please!

2000-02-11 02:28:55
You are recieving this email because I found your ad posting on page! Hi, I found your email address on the page you had posted @ http://www.landfield.com/faqs/mail/list-admin/soft procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de Monday, February 07, 2000 INTRODUCING THE WORLD'S FIRST TOTALLY VIRTUAL NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY WITH AN INCREDIBLE SOFTWARE PRODUCT THAT IS DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN SECONDS OVER THE INTERNET! Together we can take the Internet by storm with an EXPLOSIVE INTERNATIONAL INTERNET OPPORTUNITY! Remember, you have to take action to become successful. If this is something that interests you and you have a will like I do for success. Please call: 812-273-6972. ASK FOR DAVID We don't want to send email to anyone who doesn't want to recieve it. If you want to be removed please reply with remove in the subject space. If you ask to be removed you will never here from us again.