Re: Appending text to subject line

2000-02-14 14:08:40
On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 01:06:54PM -0800, Jeff Grossman wrote:
Okay, thanks for the help.  But, I have one more question.  I also want that
message moved into a message folder with the following command:
/usr/bin/dmail/mail/'Mailing Lists'

How would I add that to the recipe you have shown me below?

  :0fwh
  * other conditions
  * ^\/Subject:.*
  | formail -I "$MATCH end-text" >> /usr/bin/dmail/mail/...

Although I suspect what you really mean is you want to pipe it throught he
PROGRAM /usr/bin/dmail... in which case simply replace >> with |

--
Andrew Edelstein                email: andrew(_at_)infonent(_dot_)com
Core Services Division          voice: 408-278-4430

All opinions or statements are my own and are not official statments of either
Comms People, Inc. or Infonent.com, Inc./ Ideaflood, Inc.