Re: MS Word attachments

2000-02-15 07:45:19
This doesn't work perfectly, but its a decent start.  The not html rule
is because many of my co-workers send documents as html and .doc, and
I don't want to flame them.  Unfortunately, this means that someone
who sends the body of their message as html and attached a .doc will
slip through.

:0 bc:
* ! ^Content-Type: application/html
| (formail -r ; echo ; echo "Please send in html, thanks!" ) |
$SENDMAIL -t

Adam