Re: Trouble with pm-jamime-decode.rc,v 1.2 1998/03/30 09:49:09

2000-02-15 09:42:59
Hi Era!

        Thanks for answering so promptly!  I now see that my
cut-n-paste of pm-jamime-decode.rc forgot the basics.  Mea culpa!

        I can understand that pm-jamime-decode.rc works only in the
case of a single MIME document in the e-mail, and this is only
normal.  I will look at that perl link that you sent me.

        By the way, pm-jamime-decode.rc does require metamail and thus
mimencode, which does all decoding.

        Otherwise, pm-jamime-decode.rc could count the MIME blocks as
does pm-jamime-kill.rc.

        Thanks again!

        --Ralph