Unidentified subject!

2000-02-19 01:52:09
 To all Excel Communications    Independent Representatives:

Now that Teleglobe is being acquired by BCE, are
you uncertain on how that will effect your
business?

BCE considers Excel excess baggage to Teleglobe!
Don't wait to find out if your business is just
excess baggage!    Do you want another chance at
an early opportunity  like excel? We at
InternationalTeamworks Inc.  are experiencing an
astounding 6225% growth. We take in as many as
1500 applications every week even as many as 700
in one day!

Our two co-founders, Stuart and Steve Finger came
from top pay levels at Excel.  Thousands of  Excel Reps
have already made the switch to International
Teamworks We plan on having over 500,000 reps by
the end of  2000. Right now there are only
60,000.

Do your home work and find out about our  Patent
Pending pay plan.

You thought there would never be another
opportunity like excel again? Well here is your
chance. Get in early before it hits over two
million reps! Sign up today!

Click here to find out how!

Thanks barb

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate
bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/

 Here is a more detailed version of the legal
notice above:

This message is sent in compliance of the new
e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301,
Paragraph  (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/

Further transmissions to you by the sender of
this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a  reply to this email address  with the
word "remove" in the subject line.