Unix/ Sendmail / Procmail Guru needed for contract position in Irvine, CA

2000-02-23 21:07:02
Hi all.
My name is Jonathan Duarte, from an internet start-up in Irvine, CA.

I am looking for a Senior UNIX Sendmail/ Procmail/ mailinglist GURU!

Someone who can design, install, and configure a Unix mail server running Sendmail, with procmail, and possibly smartlist or other mailing list software. The configuration will take some customization, including networking to an existing NT network, as well as customized programs for email autoresponding, email storing and forwarding, and database integration with SQL 7.0.

I need someone who can walk-in, create the plan, setup the UNIX server, configure the software, make custom mods, test the system, and go live. You must be a self-starter, with proven experience implementing the above systems from design to go live.

This will be a contract position. We are a small start-up, located in
Irvine.

Proven experience with the following skills is required:
Procmail 1+ years experience, experience with design, installation, and maintainenance. Previous experience with AutoResponders, formail. Spamfiltering SmartList- design, installation, maintenance, and customization. Ability to design a mission critical, high volume mailing list server. Sendmail: installation, maintenance, customization. Design and maintenance of a high-volume, highly customized mail-server. Custom programming for mail filtering and forwarding.

Perl, Unix Administration, (design, install, and maintain Unix servers and networks), CGI, database, MS SQL 6.5 -7, networking UNIX with NT, SMTP, POP, NNTP, TCP/IP.

For consideration or further information, please send a resume to
mailto:jonduarte(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com(_dot_)