RE: vote for moderated list

2000-03-03 11:28:42
The only problem I see with that is that you would have to get the people
that host the email to either set up some form of moderation for us or alias
the email to some other server that we can moderate the emails.

And so far we have not heard from the hosting folks.

---------------------------
Nicko Demeter
Network Administrator / Jedi Knight
Autonomy

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Dunford [SMTP:matt(_at_)stary(_dot_)zoomedia(_dot_)com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 10:18 AM
To:   Procmail Mailing List
Subject:      vote for moderated list

I can tolerate spam.  But I can't stand hearing the same arguments over
and over about spam getting through to this list. I suggest making this
list moderated.  I will volunteer to undertake the role of moderator
myself. Of course, there should be many moderators to make it work and I
encourage others to volunteer as well.

Once this list is moderated, no spam will ever get through.  A human
is the best filter.

What do you guys think?