Re: Chinese Spam Filter

2000-03-03 13:47:48
On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Eric Hilding wrote:

Sorry...my inbox with over 17,000 e-mails bit the dust before I
could download and implement that last version of an anti-Chinese
Spam Filter someone had posted.  I am DELUGED with this junk, and
would sure appreciate it if whoever made that post could send it
along again.  I believe it "addressed" pulling the ".cn" from
the "Received:" lines?????  Most regular "From:" lines in these
junk mailings are bogus. Typical inbound stuff is like:

:0
* ^Received:.*cn[       "(]
/dev/null

--
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
                -- Martin Luther King, Jr.