Re: "HI, This is for you!"

2000-03-03 13:49:53
On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Mark Shaw wrote:

I had hoped to be able to learn things from subscribing to this list.  But
I'm sick of this idiot spamming me, and sick of the list owner not doing
anything about it.

Just my opinion, but I think membership to this list sorta
implies one's ability to do one's own spam-filtering.

Here's what caught the spams that are sickening sam(_at_)loganet(_dot_)net
for me:

:0 Hf
* ^From(_dot_)*(_at_)usa\(_dot_)(com|net).*
| formail -b -f -A "$trash_header ordinary usa"

This is what catches it for me:

:0B
* This ad is being sent in compliance
* http://www\.(house|senate)\.gov
/dev/null

--
May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest one of your Erogenous Zones.