Re: "HI, This is for you!"

2000-03-02 16:21:22
I got on this list because I do NOT know much about procmail and how it
works.  I apologize that my ignorance offended you. Please use a spam
filter and filter my posts out so that you will no longer need to be
bothered with my obviously stupid questions.

I appreciate the two gentlemen who took the time to explain a spam filter
and how to set it up.  I will attempt to accomplish this tonight. I really
would like to keep receiving the list, but do not need to be bothered with
some moron who thinks it's ok to spam mailing lists.

Again, PSE, I am sorry to have offended you. And if anyone else was upset
by my lack of understanding, I'm sorry in advance.