autoresponder and forwarder.

2000-03-10 15:17:56
Greetings everyone,

I am tyirng to set up an autoresponder and an email forward. If I do the
autoresponder alone it works fine and I'm able to get an autoreply, and if I
do email forward alone it works fine as well. However, when I try to put
them together it doesn't work.

I first added both the autoresponder text and the forwardded email.fwd file,
then only which ever entry was first works and not the second.

Then I tried to use an alias file and this time both of them didn't work.

I also tried to add a command for the forward file in procmailrc and I only
got the autoresponder working.

Is there another way or commands I have to add to the procmailrc.

Thank you in advance,

Ryan Salaheddine
Ryan Salaheddine - Technical Support, Superb Internet Corp.
RSalaheddine(_at_)SUPERB(_dot_)NET * (604) 638-2525 ext. 404
Remember that...

  " I am easily satisfied by the very best. "
     - Winston Churchill