Procmail & BOGUS

2000-03-20 08:39:05
Hi there,

Lot is written about this .. but nowhere i can find a clean solution to my
problem:

i like to share my spool box via nfs , where fetchmail and sendmail are
feeding the spool-box.. so the link count on mail mailbox is 2 and when
procmail wants to write new data to
spoolbox .. it renames my box into a BOGUS.??? . but what is a good
unix-enviroment without funktional (sym)links.

i cant figure out that this is a security feature .. more a bug .. what
sense does this make ??

can u plaese give me advise how to stop procmail from randomly renaming my
mailbox so i can finally use it in my network ..

tnx for reply

chris

--

 °°°°°°