Re: filter by To or Cc:

2000-03-22 16:14:13
Fabien Penso wrote:

This question might have been asked a million time, but I didn't find
anything around. I wonder if procmail can filter any email which has
more than X destination in To or Cc and answer something like

If anyone has a link/url with answers to related questions like that, I
am all yours.

Here is where to search for your answer, quoting from a message by
era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>:
era> you'll find a searchable archive of postings to this mailing list.
era> A pointer to an earlier thread about this very topic is in the
era> "pearls" section of <http://www.iki.fi/era/procmail/links.html>;
era> look for "Counting the Number of Recipients".
era>
era> Hope this helps,

--
Rik Kabel          Old enough to be an adult
rik(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com