Re: Testing via external scripts

2000-04-06 18:40:39

Great thanks.  Ok, next question- how do I do a test/return a value to
evaluate as true or false?  I tried using exit codes, but I've yet to
figure out actually works.

Thanks again,
Aaron

--
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com      | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Andrew Edelstein wrote:

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 05:27:24PM -0700, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
:0
* 1 ? | processor.pl
| excute_this.pl

Is there a way to do this withough processor.pl calling execute_this.pl
directly?

make that :0f instead.