Flat Rate...or FREE?

2000-04-06 22:24:31

NO GIMMICKS, NO GIZMOS,
NO EXTRA NUMBERS TO DIAL,
NO SPECIAL HOURS, NO HIDDEN COSTS

SIMPLY DIAL 1 + THE NUMBER
FOR ONE LOW FLAT MONTHLY FEE

We're Simplifying Your Long Distance.  Long Distance Service is something we
all use. So
why do so many telephone companies make it so
difficult to understand?  Flat Rate One Plus offers a long distance program
that is simple to
use. Using our service is effortless and there are NO
MORE SURPRISES at the end of the month!

VOICE CALLS   -   3-WAY CALLS   -   DATA & FAX
from the same phone line for one low monthly rate.

Zero Cents per minute -  Just pick up your phone and dial one plus the number
to anywhere
in the continental U.S. for one low flat monthly rate
from Flat Rate One Plus.

Not VOIP, but a true fiber optic network of land lines:

Fixed Low Monthly Cost

One Plus Dialing

24 Hours a Day - Every Day

Includes Three Way Calling

FLAT RATE ONE PLUS (dot com)

 ZERO CENTS PER MINUTE

 One Plus Dialing

Unlimited Calling

Interstate Calling & Faxing Within Continental US

Fiber Optic Quality

No Contracts

No pin Numbers

NO Credit Check

Major Carrier

Thought you had to settle with Voice Over Internet Protocol  for
flat rate long distance?   ...Not anymore.

You don't have to put up with the busy signals, disconnects, poor
quality transmission,  or limited connect time from VOIP carriers.

You can now make unlimited interstate calls anywhere in the
continental US using traditional telephone lines for one low flat
monthly rate of $79.95 per month.

Sign up Online

Sign up Offline

 FREE Long Distance Offer!

CONTACT US
FLAT RATE ONE PLUS (dot com)
a division of DMAPower.com

 Address:
14225 227th Ave NE Woodinville, WA 98072

 Telephone:
(425) 885-3706

 Personal email:
stephenrmurphy(_at_)netzero(_dot_)net

 Best way (OnLine!):
http://www.dmapower.com/d.cgi/X186-6758/frop.html
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
 SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address
with the word "remove" in the subject line.