Help setting up a server with multiple users

2000-04-10 01:54:03
Hello all,

This question has probably been answered many times before but I'm new to
Linux in general and to Procmail. I have a Redhat 5.2 server at home that I
want to setup to handle a multidrop email account (ie. one login name and
password but multiple users). I've figured out Sendmail to get outgoing mail
processed correctly but I'm a bit stuck with incoming mail. I think that
Procmail is the way I need to go to split up the incoming mail and
distribute it to the local users. What I'm struggling to find though is a
recipe to point me in the right direction. Most of the examples I can find
only show how to sort incoming mail for one user into different folders
rather than multiple users incoming mail.

Could someone point me in the right direction to get me started?

Thanks,

Martin

Martin Pugh
Product Support Engineer
Brother International Europe - ETS
martin(_dot_)pugh(_at_)brother(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
+44 161 931 2507