Re: RBL for procmail ?

2000-04-10 09:25:48
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 05:52:43PM +0200, Fabien Penso wrote

I manage a mail server for a lot of people so it's difficult for me to
let things like rbl, mail-abuse, etc which could reject some mails for
my users which could be important. But I hate SPAM so I'd like to
activate rbl, etc for me and I was wondering if I could do that through
procmail.
  I suggest that you get the mailserver to check with RBL/RSS/DUL/etc.
But rather than bouncing the email, insert a warning X-header into the
email headers.  Those people who *WANT* to filter can then look for
"X-RBL:" or "X-RSS:" etc.  Those who fear false-positives can ignore the
extra headers.

That would be the best to do. But I don't know how to do that with
postfix (anyone knows ?). For now I managed to do that by installing
postfix on my workstation and all mails are bounced from the mail server
to my workstation, which use RBL.

Fabien Penso