Handling Attachments with Procmail?

2000-04-19 07:11:49
Hello,

This is what I'm tryin to do with Procmail, but having trouble
understanding...
Note: Im a NewBie in Linux

If sender in Asender.txt OR Bsender.txt then
Begin
  if attachment := True then
  if filename is A then
  begin
    save in directory A as "OldFileName" + (datetime)       // to make it a
Uniqe filename
    send mail to steinar(_at_)tolvumyndir(_dot_)is saying file received from
"B" +
"sender"
  end
  else if filename is A then
  begin
    save in directory B as "OldFileName" + (datetime)       // to make it a
Uniqe filename
    send mail to steinar(_at_)tolvumyndir(_dot_)is saying file received from
"B" +
"sender"
  end
Else !steinar(_at_)tolvumyndir(_dot_)is
and the mail should just get dumped (if it doesn't do so after forward)

Phew.. I have read the man pages and tryied to find something about
Attachments and how to handle them
but when my eyes turned green I decided to send this here as my last resort

Hope you can help

Sincerly

Steinar M.
-=Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.=-