Pulling forward email addresses from a text file

2000-04-23 08:49:05
I have several virtual domains on my server, and I need a simpler way for
the domain owner to add in forward email accounts.  Is there a way from
~/.procmailrc to have a recipe read a text file in ~/ such as the
following:

josh jspense(_at_)hisdomain(_dot_)com
sally syf(_at_)herdomain(_dot_)com
bobby bbb(_at_)singleton(_dot_)org
support dodd(_at_)lifeserve(_dot_)cc frank(_at_)josh(_dot_)org
hans(_at_)diidl(_dot_)nl

The idea being that the name on the left is who the letter is addressed
to, "josh(_at_)hisvirtualdomain(_dot_)com", and the address(es) on the right
is(are)
where it is to be forwarded.

I know I can do this using perl, but I'd rather use a method that executes
quicker, and that the virtual domain owner can do himself by simply
adding in the two addresses to the text file.

Glen