Who Wants to be an Internet Millionaire? - Ad

2000-04-27 14:02:50
You Do!!!

Tired of wasting away at a 9-5 dead-end job?  Frustrated because
you keep trying different things only to end up spending more money
and more time on them than you ever imagined?

Weren't you supposed to MAKE more money and HAVE more time?

Well, I used to be in this same position.  I even became a successful
entrepreneur in another company that earned me a six figure income and
a $60,000 Lexus bonus vehicle.  But, the longer and harder I worked the
more overhead I incurred and the more time I needed to invest!  What a
disappointment!

Not anymore!!  I've discovered the Biggest Gold Mine in
The world and I'm handing out shovels.  Do you want one?

Do you know what economic gurus call the 3 biggest trends on the planet?

1.      Internet - 100,000 new users a day
2.      Websites - over 100,000 created a day
3.      Home Based Business - 125,000 started each week

By merging these Three Leading Trends through the Global Internet
Explosion we are succeeding beyond imagination!

The Internet never sleeps so you can money 24 hrs a day 7 days a week!
Think about it.

Not intrigued yet?

Well, how about these apples:

No Meetings
No Mailings
No Stock
No Advertising expenses
No Monthly Quotas
No Babysitting

The ultimate home based business!
And the list only gets better.

Don't wait another moment.  This is the most simplistic, lucrative
and exciting business you could ever ask for, so seize the day and email
me with your anme and phone number at
ibiz(_at_)goldenopportunity(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk with a reply
of "more info" on the subject line or grab the telephone and call me personally
at
(760)510-0006.  Do it now!!!!

ibiz(_at_)goldenopportunity(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk

Type "remove" in the subject line to be removed