prove'em all WRONG

2000-05-03 11:18:39
All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United
States Federal requirements for commercial e-mail: Section
301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618. Please see the bottom of
this message for further information and removal instructions !

___________________________________
Kiss Your Boss Good-Bye for only ten bucks!

Tired of dead-end jobs, low salaries, and a Boss with
an Attitude?  Wait No Longer, now you can set
yourself Free QUICKLY with your own on-line Home-
based Business!   If you know how to send an E-mail,
then you can make BIG Money on the Internet
TODAY!  For more info, simply e-mail me today at:
4leaf389(_at_)usa(_dot_)net

MarketMotivator Co.; 1330.833.5831; 104 Arch Ave.;
OH; Massillon; 4leaf389(_at_)usa(_dot_)net; 44646
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, further
transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at
NO COST to you by forwarding this e-mail to
mailto:green2656(_at_)usa(_dot_)net?subject=remove