/etc/procmailrc

2000-05-08 04:31:06
Thanks to everyone yesterday. During my reading I was missing the (or I should say lack of) the . in etc/.procmailrc Everything is working smoothly now.

Putting aside the mutation of ILOVEYOU would the following create any difficulties when place in a system wide rc

:0 H
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* ^Subject:.*ILOVEYOU
{
  :0 B
  * kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me\.
  * ^Content-.*: .*\.vb[s]
  {
    LOG='REJECT Possible "ILOVEYOU" Worm:
'
    :0cf
| (formail -r -t ; cat /etc/iloveyou.reply) | SENDMAIL -oi -t

    :0:
    security-quarantine
   }
)

My biggest concerns with this are looping and such. This is not an advertised service on my part so if something slips through... well that's what anti-virus software is for.