Attachments

2000-05-08 04:53:20
Ok here goes... I've successfully managed to capture the sender and search
for a match in a text file.
But I'm not sure if this is a good way to search if a text attachment is
there.
let's say if all files are called companyName.txt ( many different companies
)
could I find the attachment name and pipe that through a grep command just
like I do with the Sender ?
and is it possible for me to then rename and save this attachment using
procmail..?

or would I have to develop some perl scripting skillz to do so :)

VERBOSE=yes
LOGFILE=log

:0
* ? formail -x"From" -x"From:" -x"Sender:" \