disable program execution from procmailrc?

2000-05-08 04:53:34
Moin,
I want to prevent, that my users can execute
programms from the procmailrc. It should be even
impossible to pipe a incoming mail to an other
program.
Is there a possibility to compile procmail in
a way that only allow to filter mails to other
folders?

Does a web based tool exist to configure a user
specific .procmailrc?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael(_dot_)renner(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de    |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                          |