Re: "interesting" mails

2000-06-14 10:31:05
On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 01:56:33PM +0100, Gunther Kuhlmann wrote:
Hi,

I keep receiving interesting mails, those with no supjects, no
headers, garbage in the body and so on. At least most of them
seem to come from this list. Does this have to be???

I find this a little strange, since I've received no such messages from this
list. Are you sure of the source of your garbage messages?

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

"This... is grain, which any fool can eat, but the Lord intended a higher
purpose. Let us give praise to his glory and thanks to his wonderful bounty,
as we learn about... BEER!"