"interesting" mails

2000-06-14 05:58:03
Hi,

I keep receiving interesting mails, those with no supjects, no
headers, garbage in the body and so on. At least most of them
seem to come from this list. Does this have to be???

If this does not chage, I will leave the list. No, this is not
a threat and if it would I think nobody would care. But it should
be in the interest of all list members to keep a certain standard.
If this is not done I will loose interest.

Anyway, I thought I could mention it.

Gunther