Re: keeping only the most recent

2000-06-24 12:40:57
Couldn't the recipe then take all of those individual files, concatenate
them together, and overwrite the existing /var/spool/mail/user file ?

Lee Howard

At 03:20 PM 6/24/00 -0400, Duncan Hill wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Lee Howard wrote:

I'd like a recipe that overwrites the old mail with the new for
each mail that has the same subject line (different clients'
subjects differ slightly).

Hmm.. I don't know if what you ask is possible.  Howerver, why not
just output the body of the message to a file for each client?  The
file will get overwritten each time with the new data..