Re: [newbie]Can procmail handle modifying the subject line?

2000-06-25 20:46:02
I don't know that procmail will modify it, either, but mail does...

TOVARIABLE= # set it
OTHER= # you need get the header info that you need here...

:0b
| mail -s "New Subject" recipient(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

Obviously, you need to be a little more elaborate with the mail command by
using some of the header info that you placed into variables at the top.

Lee Howard