Round Robin for email using Procmail

2000-06-26 17:44:06
Has anyone ever heard of a round-robin for email.  I have been told that this
should be possible to do with Procmail, but no one that I have talked to has
known how.  In case you are not sure what I mean, I would like to set up a list
of 10 names, every email coming in, gets forwarded to one of these names.  It
would choose the first name for the first email, second for second, etc.  When
it got to the end of the list, it would go to the first name on the list, and
continue on.  I would very much appreciate help on this, if possible.  Thank You