password for mailinglist

2000-07-01 16:34:44
Hello everybody,

Could someone help me with a procmail problem?
I want to secure an email address by making a script that checks whether
there is a password in the body or not. And if the password is correct, the
mail should be accepted for that address. When it's the wrong password or
if there isn't any, the email should be send to another email address.
Since I don't know anything about linux / unix / procmail, could you please
explain it to me like I'm a five year old.
Best regards,

Matthijs
Amsterdam, Holland

P.S. I already tried to figure it out from some examples on some
site....but I don't get it. So if someone could be so kind to write a small
(but compleet) script. I'll would be very grateful.