Re: ^M in .procmailrc file

2000-07-20 11:39:34
Now that you mention this, it wouldn't be hard to write a short perl
script run by cron that uses "locate" to find all the .procmailrc files
and then removes all "\r".

Glen

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Dallman Ross wrote:

From: Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com>

     lognameRC = `ksh -c "echo ~$LOGNAME/.procmailrc"`

     :0 fiw  # I can't remember if we actually want the `f' flag here
     * ! ^X-Loop: systemRC
     * test -f $lognameRC && grep -q
 $lognameRC

Not sure how that last line got displaced.  It was supposed to follow
the `-q' in the previous line:

     * test -f $lognameRC && grep -q $lognameRC

Just in case that wasn't clear.