procmail/vpopmail filtering

2000-07-21 10:41:52
Hi,

Does anyone has an experience using procmail with qmail/vpopmail (virtual domain)?
I am trying to setup procmail to filter "junk" mail to specific mail folder
for vpopmail user. And it does not seem to work at all. My vpopmail users
access their mail via IMAP instead of Maildir. Am I using the right approach
to taggle this problem? Any pointer or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
in advance.

Here is my .procmailrc:-

:0:
junk-mail