Re: header thoughts

2000-07-21 12:37:59
jack wallen jr <jwallen(_at_)techrepublic(_dot_)com> said:

i wanna ask about something i can't seem to find information
on.  in the rc file there is what i call the 'header' section.
this is the information at the top of the file that sets the
directory defaults and so on.  is there somewhere to find out
all the possibilities that can go in that section?  i've
looked through the man pages and searched deja but can't seem
to find any info.

You must have et FastScroll=yes when you looked at the man
pages. It's all in man procmailrc.

Regards,

Morten

--
"I don't like money actually, but it quiets my nerves." (Joe Louis)