Procmail and Bcc

2000-07-23 22:51:18
I am hoping that someone can help me.  My ISP/ISP account
uses Unix and Procmail.  I believe we have Sendmail, also.
I used to use a recipe line like:

:0:
* ^TO:my_secondary_email_address
mail/IN.lchow

What I am trying to accomplish is to put alias e-mail in
a mailbox, while keeping most of my main e-mail in the
INBOX.  I use pine and elm mailers.

The recipe did work for To:|Cc:|Bcc: in the past, but will
only work for mail sent to To:|Cc: only.

With version 3.11pre4 installed at my ISP, I am not able
with Procmail to control Bcc e-mail.  I want to ask everyone,
what's wrong and what can I do to find and deal with Bcc
e-mail mailed to me.