Re: breaking inbox into seperate messages

2000-08-09 23:47:41
Hi,

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Marshal Benton wrote:
MB| Can formail break the inbox into seperate messages?
MB| If so, what is the command line?
man formail:
-s   The input will be split up into separate mail messages,
          and  piped  into a program one by one (a new program is
          started for every part).  -s has to be the last  option
          specified,  the first argument following it is expected
          to be the name of a program, any other  arguments  will
          be  passed  along to it.  If you omit the program, then
          formail will simply concatenate the splitted  mails  on
          stdout again.  See FILENO.

Jan Niggemann

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss or damage caused by relying on this information.

JN1821-RIPE
pgp-key fingerprint: B6A8 ED32 EFEF 3F43 6F9B 510D 7A90 7FDC 462A 1ABC