procmail on a relay

2000-08-16 07:46:48
Does anybody know of a way to use procmail's functionality on a mail
relay with no local delivery?  Our mail comes into a sendmail machine,
which then relays it to our internal Exchange machines.  I'd like to
use procmail on the sendmail machine to fight spam and virii.

If anyone has any tips or tricks, they would be appreciated.

--
Rob Bringman

The views expressed are their own and do
not necessarily reflect those of the author.