Re: all-caps in subj

2000-08-16 16:25:42
I wrote, responding to Dallman Ross,

There's no "D" modifier on a single condition.  If you have some regexps
which must be tested sensitively to case and some insensitively to case,
you have to put them into separate [linked or braced] recipes ...

One thing I neglected to mention -- Philip, please correct this -- is that
the expansions of ^FROM_MAILER, ^FROM_DAEMON, and ^TO and ^TO_ are always
case-insensitive, regardless of the `D' flag.  However, if I understand
correctly, the rest of the regexp after ^TO or ^TO_ or anything alternated
with ^FROM_DAEMON or with ^FROM_MAILER will be treated sensitively to case
if the colon line flags include `D'.