list and me on To/cc lines

2000-09-01 01:27:16
Sometimes someone will send mail specifically to me and also
to a mailing list which I filter to its own mailbox.
My email address & the list's address are both on the To: or cc: lines
in any combination.

The message goes to the list's mailbox properly but I don't see the
message in /var/mail/dave because procmail discards duplicates.

What is the proper way to filter mail that arrives this way?

If the mail is just to the list,
I want it to go only into the list's mbox.

If the mail is both to the list and to me,
I want it to go into the list's mbox and /var/mail/dave.

Thanks for any help.  I'm running procmail 3.14.

Dave Robbins