flow

2000-09-11 08:14:36
Hi,

I've got a question about the fundamentals of procmail recipes.  I've
been using it for a while with a fair amount of success, but there's
something that puzzles me.  Consider the following snippet from my
spam.rc recipe:

<snip>

:0
* ! ^TO_cory@
{
  :0 B
  * remov
  {
x   :0
x   { RULE="Probably spam -- 'remov' found in body." }
x   :0:
x   spam

<snip>

My question is about the section marked with 'x's  -- how is it that
anything reaches the :0: line?  I thought a 'c' flag was necessary to
continue processing.  Why doesn't the recipe stop at the RULE
assignment?

thanks,

cory