Re: I LOVE YOU scripts

2000-09-11 08:18:47
At 10:46 AM 9/11/00 +0200, you wrote:
some month ago I found some procmail scripts to filter out the "ILOVEYOU" virii. But now I can't find them in the procmail archieve. Does anybody know where I can find some example scripts for it ?

Michael Keating     (626)696-4356
La Salle High School
3880 E. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107-1996