Re: find TO username

2000-09-12 09:15:48
Michael Packer wrote:
now what i would like to make it do is

:0 c:
/var/spool/mail/backup2/$TO

and have it save each message in a file in a directory called backup2 in a
file with the person it was originally sent to.

any help?

This is in /etc/procmailrc, correct?  So $LOGNAME should be set for
each recipient I think/hope.  Hence

   :0c:
   /var/spool/mail/backup2/$LOGNAME

might (Untested of course!) work for you.

cheers
--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.