Procmail and sendmail are forking but never die

2000-09-18 06:35:12
Hello,

I use Procmail for local mail delivery, i've got the folowing line in my
sendmail.cf:
Mprocmail,  P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=DFMSPhnu9, S=11/31, R=21/31,
        T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
        A=procmail -Y -m $h $f $u

Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=10/30, R=20/40,
        T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
        A=procmail -Y -t -a $h -d $u

It usualy work fine but sometimes for some user's mailbox, sendmail and
procmail are forking and never die.
It's possible the mailbox are corrupted, but I don't now how?! They are alway a
user.lock in the mailbox directory and it appear back after removing.
A solution is to remove the mailbox and to create a blanck one, but, it's not a
good solution :(

An idea?
regards,

Sylvain Ferrand