Re: help in matching multi line "Received" portion of header?

2000-09-23 12:09:24
Dan asked,

| How do I write a recipe to match on the 3rd line of the
| Received field so I can store it somewhere
| I will never see it?

and procmail is egrepping the head, procmail temporarily changes those soft
newlines into spaces and treats the continuation markers as <space><space>
or <space><tab>, and dot will match a space, so

 * ^Received:.*for <(_dot_)*(_at_)delirious\(_dot_)com>

will catch them just fine.