Re: Rnaiming bogus system mailbox

2000-09-26 09:09:53
I have problem with procmail, continiously renaiming one of my users
system mailbox into a BOGUS.$USER.yc0
My box is running Linux 2.2.16, qmail and procmail v.3.14.

In order to give any help, I'd need to see your /etc/procmailrc and
any other rc files you're using.  Please also post the output of

    ls -l /var/spool/mail/BOGUS*
    ls -ld /var/spool/mail
    procmail -v

What are permissions on the victim-user's $HOME and .procmailrc files?

Finally, how do you know that it's procmail that's renaming the system
mailbox?  Does the victim-user have VERBOSE turned on in his/her
.procmailrc?  What does the log show?

--
Collin Park                         Not a statement of my employer.