Urgent Help!

2000-09-26 16:11:36
When I ran 'procmail -v', I got the following info.

Locking strategies:     dotlocking, flock()
Default rcfile:         $HOME/.procmailrc
System mailbox:         /usr/spool/mail/$LOGNAME

However, when I got to /usr/spool/mail/$LOGNAME, the dir and the file did not
exist there. I mean /usr/spool does not exist on the system where I like to get
procmail running.

Looks like I neet to set some variables in the .procmailrc file. Also, I think
that I need to find out where my system mailbox is. Does anybody know how to do
it?

I am sorry about a lot of questions. But I wish that I could run procmail on my
account.