Small Q :)

2000-09-28 22:09:28
Hi list!

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this ..

How can I do both local delivery and piping in the same recipe ?

For instance: If someone sends me HTML mail, I would like to send out an
automated complaint, byt still be able to read the mail :)

--
The Feynman Problem  1) Write down the problem.|  guru, n:  A computer owner
Solving Algorithm    2) Think real hard.       |  who can read the manual.