Bounce mail after quota soft limit reached

2000-10-10 16:50:54
I want to limit incoming mail to the users' soft disk quota limit.  The
reason for this is due to the nature of Qpopper, I have to have twice the
space available for each user so that it can make a copy of the spool file.
Is there a way to have server-wide Procmail recipe that would check the soft
quota limit before delivering the mail to a user and if there is not room,
bounce it back.  From the reading that I have done, it looks like
determining the size of an email is not the easiest task.  Please correct me
if I am wrong.  Any help is more than appreciated.  Thanks.

-Nathan Martinez