Re: Bounce mail after quota soft limit reached

2000-10-14 01:27:15
"Nathan Martinez" <nathanm(_at_)aaesys(_dot_)com> writes:
I want to limit incoming mail to the users' soft disk quota limit.  The
reason for this is due to the nature of Qpopper, I have to have twice the
space available for each user so that it can make a copy of the spool file.

You can recompile qpopper to use a different directory to store the
temporary files.  Or perhaps you should switch to a POP server that
doesn't require such a temporary file.  Both cucipop and the pop server
that comes with the UW-imap server meet that criterion by rewriting the
mailbox in place.

Philip Guenther