procmail and pppd, they are incompatible?

2000-10-16 01:34:12
I have installed sendmail and procmail in my system and all work well,
but when I start the Internet connection with pppd some problems arise.

When I send e-mail to a list of local users or when receiving e-mail for
a list of some users of my system, the e-mail message is only delivered
to the first user of the list, and any message arrive to the others
users.

The rc recipients are the same before and after i stablish the pppd
connection, then, were is the problem ? wath relation have the internet
connection and procmail or sendmail ?

Example:

I have the nexts configuration files on my system:

--- /etc/procmailrc

 .
.
INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/user1.rc
INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/user2.rc
INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/user3.rc
 .
.
 .

And the rc file for user1 is:

:0:
* ^To:(_dot_)*user1(_at_)local(_dot_)com
user1

And the same configuration is applied to user2 and user3 rc files.

When locally I create the next e-mail:

mail user1(_at_)local(_dot_)com user2(_at_)local(_dot_)com
user3(_at_)local(_dot_)com

The user1 receive 3 e-mail and no other user receive nothing, nor user2
nor user3.

If I use instead:
mail user1 user2 user3

all work well, but, this is not solution because the out-local people
wath they want to e-mail many local users at same time must do:

mail user1(_at_)local(_dot_)com user2(_at_)local(_dot_)com
user3(_at_)local(_dot_)com

Some sugestion ?

Thans !

Jose