formail problem

2000-10-18 14:12:12

  Hi,

  I really hope somebody out there understanding formail
  could help me out with following problem.
  I have created a really usefull spamscript helping me
  keeping spammers away from my mailbox. But now
  the script stopped working and does unexpected things.
  The script is integrated in a procmailrc file.
  I run procmail when incomming mail then I run formail
  to pick out some headerinformation. Then I match it
  with a list with some spam adrresses. If the mail seem to
  match the black.lst it will be trashed.

  Well here follows the contens of the procmailrc file
  Please help me out or give me ideas or examples to a better
  solution. And please reply to my emailaddrss. Thanks.

  PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/local/bin:/store/bin
  MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
  LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail_log
  LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
  FROMA=`formail -rt -x To:`

     * ? formail -x "From" -x"From:" -x"Sender:" -x \
      -x"Reply-To:" -x"Return-Path:" -x"To:" \
       | egrep -is -f ~/.x/black.lst
     trash
   :0 c
    |  mail -s "$FROMA" kajetanb(_at_)tihlde(_dot_)org  < ~/test3

    }

   Sincerely

   Kajetan